Digital Learning Experience—Infographic
Digital Classroom Is The Future
- 62% of students believe that digital learning technology somewhat or greatly increases engagement with course materials.
- 75% of teachers believe digital learning content will replace printed textbooks within the next 10 years.
Current Digital Adoption
- 62% of K-12 teachers use technology in the classroom daily.
- 79% of students daily use devices for learning.
Digital Learning Is Challenging
- 34% of education professionals cite internet safety as the #1 digital challenge
- 32.5% of education professionals find device management as their biggest challenge.
Impact Of Digitization
- K-12 schools experienced 122 cyberattacks in 2018.
- A new cybersecurity incident strikes K-12 schools nearly every three days.
- Administrators don’t have control over the way students and teachers access devices and consume content.
A mobile device management (MDM) solution can help you manage and secure your devices and data apps.
What MDM Can Do
- Device and application management
- Enforce institute level security policies
- Remotely control managed devices
- Control student’s access to unproductive websites, applications, and digital resources
- Device health monitoring, location tracking, and security alerts
- Ensure device-level security with passcode and remote device lock/unlock